Don’t forget to Follow us on our Social Networks
This Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship in Australia is a chance to become part of Central Queensland University which is the only Australian University to have campuses in all the mainland states. The students here have multiple chances to enhance their networking which always serves as a plus point when it comes to career development. Furthermore, the students come in contact with the students with different cultures and hence promote the cultural exchange activities as well. So through this Central Queensland University scholarship, the students can get academic as well as social benefits which are vital for one’s growth and development.
In these RTP Scholarships in Australia, the most attractive thing is the vast range of courses that Central Queensland University offers. The postgraduate students can select their research work from a range of disciplines which is a perfect thing in getting the research topic according to one’s own desires. This wide range of programs includes apprenticeships, commerce, and trade, business, accounting, information technology, health, science, environment, social work, community services, etc.
Central Queensland University comes in the top universities list in Australia and the chance to study for free in Australia’s top university is a matter of prestige for a student. Already the university is ahead when it comes to employment rates of its students and when a student gets a fully funded scholarship in CQU research and training program; it serves as a feather in the cap and depicts the competency of the student. The scholarship is a merit-based scholarship for postgraduate students and if one fulfills the criteria for this scholarship in CQU, one must not refrain to apply for this Australian Government scholarship.
Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship in Australia 2022-23:
- Central Queensland University
Benefits of the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarships 2022:
- The students will receive a stipend of $28,854 per annum.
- The students will receive this grant for up to three years during the research tenure.
- The stipend can be utilized to pay the tuition.
- The stipend can be used to meet other educational and living expenses.
– Advertisement –
Eligibility Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship 2022-23
- The candidate must be a postgraduate research student at Central Queensland University.
- The candidate must be in the 1st or 2nd year of postgraduate studies.
- The candidates must be Australian Citizens; Permanent Residents; or have a permanent humanitarian visa; international students; or a New Zealand citizens.
- The candidate can be of any ethnic background.
- The candidate can be of any gender.
- The candidate can be from any discipline for the study offered by the university.
How to apply for the Central Queensland University RTP Scholarship?
- The candidates do not have to apply separately for RTP scholarships because there is no specific application for these scholarships.
- The candidates have to discuss their interest in RHD scholarship with their supervisory team.
- The selected candidates will then be invited by the School of Graduate Research and will be asked to complete the application.
- A confirmatory email will be sent to the selected candidates.
Australia RTP Scholarships Application Deadline:
- The application deadline for this scholarship program is 30 September 2022.
Originally published at scholarshipscorner.website