Milk is an essential part of our daily diet and it has amazing benefits not only for your health, but for your skin too. No wonder, the royals from ancient times used to take bath in raw milk for beautiful skin. We do know that milk is rich in calcium and minerals and makes our bones strong, but the nutrient profile along with significant lactic acid content exfoliates, brightens, and adds a radiant glow to all skin types, and the benefits multiply when you use it raw on the skin. Check out 15 Ways To Use Raw Milk on Face For Glowing Skin.
1. Applying raw milk mixed with rose water will give a nice glow to your skin.
2. Take one whole nutmeg with skin removed, 1 tbsp of milk, and 1 strand of saffron. Pour a little milk onto a stone grinder and place the saffron strand on it. Grind the saffron strand using the nutmeg itself. Apply a little pressure and move the nutmeg round in circles. If the mixture starts to feel dry, add in a little milk again. Keep grinding the nutmeg with milk until a desired quantity is achieved. Remove the paste into a bowl and apply it on the face and neck. Leave it on to dry. Minimum time is at least 30 minutes to get a good effect. You can also leave it overnight to get best results. Here’s the complete recipe to make this anti-acne face pack at home.
3. This is a brightening homemade face pack using black onion seeds aka kalonji. This face pack brightens up the skin and also removes tan. Here’s the detailed recipe with step-by-step pics to make this face pack.
4. Make a paste from petals of two whole roses and soak them in milk for 30 minutes. Apply this paste on the skin, keep for 20 minutes, and rinse off with normal water.
5. A mixture of milk and salt applied as a spot treatment will keep your skin acne and blemish free.
6. Soak some saffron strands in milk overnight and apply it with a cotton pad all over the face. Leave it for some time and wash it once dry. This pack will remove tan, dullness, and help fade away scars and blemishes too.
7. Make a paste of ½ tbsp. of black sesame seeds and mustard seeds and mix it in milk. Apply this paste on pimples and your pimples will fade away in just 2-3 days
8. Make a paste of lemon juice, potato juice, wheat bran and milk. Use this as “ubtan” on your face. With regular usage, acne and other skincare woes can be prevented.
9. Make ubtan made out of almond powder, besan (gram flour), carrot juice and milk. Apply on the face and neck area for 15 minutes and buff away in a circular motion while removing. You would notice fresh, smooth, and soft skin after just one use.
10. Apply milk and turmeric paste continuously for two weeks everyday to get that amazing glow on your face.
11. Soak a handful of cashew nuts in milk overnight and grind them into a fine paste. Now add Fuller’s earth and lemon juice to this paste. This pack can be used both on dry and oily skin to make it glow and healthy.
12. Make an effective scrub by mixing 1 tbsp of raw milk, 1 tbsp of besan, 1 tbsp honey, and contents from 1 green tea bag. Empty the content of a used Green Tea Bag in a bowl and mix other ingredients. Apply on the face and neck area. It will exfoliate dry skin, brighten skin tone, and remove blackheads and whiteheads as well.
13. For extremely dry skin, make a pack with equal quantities of almond powder, milk, honey and glycerin. This pack will not only hydrate your skin but also prevents it from the harmful effects of pollution. It works as a great anti-ageing pack.
14. Mix equal amounts of almond powder and besan. Now add milk to it and apply on your face. This will help reduce inflammation and improves texture of skin.
15. Now, this face pack would look good to eat! Mix 1 tbsp of cocoa powder and coffee powder with 2-3 tbsp of raw milk. This pack is rich in anti-oxidants and also acts as a scrub and immediately add a glow to the skin.
With these face packs, say hi to glowing and clear skin.
Originally published at makeupandbeauty.com