I’ve been wearing a lot of Chanel lately, and for the first time in a while, I’m feeling inspired to wear makeup again!
What are your tried and true staples from the brand?
Here are mine at the moment.
- Malice Powder Blush: Oldie but goody! May the makeup gods never discontinue this beauty.
- Les Beiges Eyeshadow Palettes: I wear Medium and Deep all the time. Side note: Both are still available in the permanent line.
- Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation: This foundation is absolutely gorgeous and foolproof. Looks great on camera and in real life, and bonus, it doesn’t move in hot weather. My shade is 50 Beige (although I could go up to 60 beige in the summer).
- Les Beiges Healthy Sheer Colour Stick Blushes: I wear these a TON. The bronzer, No.20, is my favorite.
- Road Movie Eyeshadow Quad: This was an LE release from a few years back which they added to the permanent collection. The blue and teal are both surprisingly wearable.
- Stylo Yeux Eyeliner in Espresso: Honestly, this is the best brown liner for tightlining. Doesn’t irritate my eyes and stays on all day.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Originally published at makeupandbeautyblog.com