Don’t forget to Follow us on our Social Networks
The Oxford scholarship is granted from the Clarendon fund since 2001, the year in which the fund has been established. Basically, the fund is sponsored majorly by the Oxford University Press to support the university’s vision of excellence in research and education. In order to successfully achieve the goals to fulfill the basic objective of Oxford University, every year 200 scholarships are granted to international students. Thus by promoting its own mission, the Oxford University scholarship gives a life-changing chance to the students as well.
Studying in the UK’s top university, itself is a matter of prestige and instills a high level of confidence in the students. Moreover, the Clarendon scholarships program 2023 is an outstanding platform at which long-lasting social, academic, and professional connections are built. The Clarendon scholars along with academic excellence also gain insights into the cultural diversity of the UK. The Oxford scholars become distinguished by attending a diverse range of events ranging from lectures and academic symposia to cultural outings. The outings include visits to the theaters and places of historic importance all over the UK.
The University of Oxford scholarships for graduate students support the students to focus on their studies by bearing all the financial costs that could potentially hinder the mental capabilities of the scholars. As the scholarship’s sole purpose and focus are to gather the best and brightest minds, the Clarendon scholarships are highly competitive and are considered very prestigious in the Oxford community. Moreover, by becoming Clarendon scholars, the students automatically become the number of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association and they become connected with other scholars of the community. Fortunately, the scholarship is for full-time as well as part-time master’s and DPhil students. Further details about this fully-funded international scholarship in the UK are discussed in the following paragraphs.
Oxford Clarendon scholarships 2023 in the UK:
- Master’s Degree Program
- DPhil Degree Program/PhD
- Students can apply in any subject with no restrictions.
– Advertisement –
Check Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023
Benefits of Clarendon Scholarships, UK:
- The tuition fee for the master’s and DPhil will be covered.
- Annual grants for living expenses of up to 15,609 will be granted to the students.
- The scholars will become part of the Clarendon Scholar’s Association.
- The scholars will be given access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places.
Eligibility Criteria Oxford Clarendon scholarships 20223 in UK:
- Students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- There is no subject restriction for this scholarship.
- The student must get admission to Oxford University for a graduate degree (master’s or DPhil).
- The students who are already doing masters and want to study for another part-time master’s or another part-time DPhil at Oxford can also be eligible for scholarships. (The student must be currently studying at Oxford).
- Post-graduate courses and diploma courses are not eligible.
- Special considerations are given to the students who have potential academic reasons and aptitude to continue the selected courses.
- A candidate should select the program of his/her interest.
- All interested candidates are directed to first apply for admission to the master’s or doctoral program of the university.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the scholarship.
Check the list of scholarships in Canada 2023
How to Apply for Oxford Clarendon scholarships 2023?
- There is no separate procedure to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicants have to apply for graduate courses at Oxford University between December to January.
- If the applicant fulfills the eligibility requirements, the college or institute automatically forwards the name of the application for the scholarship.
- Once you are shortlisted, the Clarendon Fund will contact you through email and will send you an offer.
- You have to accept that offer letter.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the contract requirements of his/her selected college as well.
- If you have deferred your funding offer once you will never be contacted for any future funding offer by Oxford.
Check Gates Cambridge Scholarship 2023 in the UK | Fully Funded
Documents Required for Oxford Scholarship 2023:
- Personal Statement.
- Research Proposal (if applicable)
- Proof of Awards, Certificates, etc.
- Academic Transcripts, degrees.
- All applicants may apply according to the course by the relevant December or January deadline.
Apply Now Official Link
Originally published at scholarshipscorner.website