Happy International Nurses Day 2023 Wishes, Images, Greetings, Cards, Quotes Messages, Photos, SMSs WhatsApp and Facebook Status to share with medical fraternity. (Image: Shutterstock)
Happy International Nurses Day 2023 Celebrations: Here are some wishes, images, posters and stickers for WhatsApp that you can share with nurses to show respect and appreciate them
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL NURSES DAY 2023 WISHES, IMAGES, SMS, QUOTES, STATUS, MESSAGES: International Nurses Day is celebrated every year on May 12 in remembrance of Florence Nightingale. The founder of modern nursing was born on this day. It honours the hard work and dedication of nurses around the World who contribute to improving the health and well-being of their patients tirelessly.
International Nurses Day recognizes the contributions of nurses to society and acknowledges the crucial role they play in the overall healthcare system. Nurses are often at the first stage of contact with patients, therefore, they play a critical role in providing medical care and comfort to those in need. Their importance in society has been highlighted time and again, recently during the COVID-19 pandemic, when nurses remained at the forefront of the fight against the virus, risking their own lives to help others.
The theme for this year’s International Nurses Day is – Our nurses, our future.
On this special day, people across the World express their appreciation for the hard work and sacrifice of nurses by sending WhatsApp messages, greetings, and quotes to their family and friends. Here, we have listed some of the wishes and greetings that you can share this year.
International Nurses Day 2023: WhatsApp Messages and Greetings
1. I extend my heartfelt greetings to all nurses. We want you to know that we appreciate your kindness and are grateful for everything you do. Happy International Nurses Day.
2. Happy International Nurses Day 2023! Your kind smile is enough to cure all the diseases of the world! So, always put a big smile on your face!
3. It is truly strange how people work with complete dedication to serve others and don’t get recognized for their unconditional services. Wishing you a Happy Nurses Day for such wonderful work.
4. A nurse gives comfort, care, and attention to others when they are in the most sensitive condition. You make the most wonderful nurse. Wishing you a very Happy Nurses Day 2023!
5. With your care and patience, you have touched many hearts. You have soothed so many pains with your skills. Thanks for being so kind and dedicated to your job. Happy Nurses Day to you!
6. You are the most hardworking person who takes the best care of the patients without complaints. On Nurses Day, I would like to thank you for being such a wonderful selfless being.
International Nurses Day 2023: Quotes
- “The most important practical lesson that can be given to nurses is to teach them what to observe.” – Florence Nightingale
- “Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve or to help.”- Christina Feist Heilmeier
- “Caring is the essence of nursing.”- Jean Watson
- “A nurse will always give us hope, an angel with a stethoscope.”- Carrie Latet
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring; all of which has the potential to turn a life around.”- Leo Buscaglia.
Originally published at www.news18.com